Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Remember

I remember in third grade when we decorated our valentines day treat boxes.
I remember eating nestle treasures during silent sustained reading.
I remember my first crush, I didnt dare tell anyone about it and I never came close to talking to her.
I remember warm summer nights on the top of the houseboat, looking at the stars and enjoying the crisp morning air when the sun hit my skin.
I remember my brothers, when they were at the age that I am now, we are so much alike and I never knew it.
I remember broken bones and the day I got my first cell phone.
I rememer little toys and all my homeboys.
I remember all the cars we used to have, the scent of my brothers red bmw is still imbedded in me.
I remember new shoes and saturday morning cartoons.
I remember the cool ocean water on my skin, and the warm beach sand between my toes.

6 comments:

  1. hahahahaha oh nice! That was a good thingy ma bob:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS GREAT! i remember saturday morning cartoons too! i liked this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all enjoy the new car smell :) I can definitely relate. I liked your sense of wording. I.E.: Imbedded. Good job.

    Andy Roddick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it. It made me feel like I was at Lake Powell again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it, such warm memories haha. I love the vibe of the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this entry! It was great! And I agree one hundred percent on new shoes, gotta love them! ;)

    ReplyDelete