Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Gift I'd Give

When I was thinking about what to write for this entry not many things came to mind. That is parcailly why its taken so long for me to post this. That and the fact that I have just been a tiny bit lazy about it. I thought about different things to write about and I read a lot of other peoples entries, searching for ideas. I have said to myself from the begining that I wasnt going to write anything cheesy, and when I thought about cheesy the idea of world peace came to my mind. Im not trying to make fun of anyones entries or anything like that, I even considered writing about that. Then I finally made my decision of what to write about. The gift that I would like to give is respect. Thats right, r-e-s-p-e-c-t. Respect is a vital life lesson that everyone must learn if they are going to be successful, and the sooner you learn it the better off you will be. So that is why I would like to give this gift, so everyone could have it and we could all benefit from it. If everyone treated eachother with respect it would just make the world that much better of a place to be.

2 comments:

  1. When are you gonna start showin a lil respect? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respect is a great gift. More people need it. Good gift. But how do you give this gift to people? Does your showing respect inspire other people to show respect? Also, what is respect? What does it look like? Who has it and who doesn't? This needs to be longer. BUt it's a good, honest effort for a first draft.

    ReplyDelete